The Beo Bikers just have to get it off our chest: if we look around at other motorbike meetings of our size, the Beo Bike Week is wickedly cheap!
You pay just CHF 15 (approx. 15 euros) per day and evening or CHF 25 (approx. 25 euros) for two days (Sunday free) and benefit from:
- Eight top live bands, dance floor, pole dancing show
- Ride out with free drinks during breaks
- Free test rides with the newest models of various brands
- Free campground with showers (also for campers)
- Free parking for motorists
- 25 exhibitors of branded motorbikes, clothing, accessories, jewellery, etc.
- Body painting, airbrush, tattoo, piercing and chainsaw artists
- Bike show with awards and other contests with the chance to win prizes
- Inexpensive drinks and a wide range of food, etc.