The Beo Bikers just have to get it off our chest: if we look around at other motorbike meetings of our size, the Beo Bike Week is wickedly cheap!
You pay just 10 francs (approx. 10 euros) per day and evening (Sunday free) and benefit from:
- Seven top live bands, dance floor, pole dancing show
- Ride out with free drinks during breaks
- Free test rides with the newest models of various brands
- Free campground with showers (also for campers)
- Free parking for motorists
- 25 exhibitors of branded motorbikes, clothing, accessories, jewellery, etc.
- Body painting, airbrush, tattoo, piercing and chainsaw artists
- Bike show with awards and other contests with the chance to win prizes
- Inexpensive drinks and a wide range of food, etc.
That's why buying our solidarity pin for 5 francs / euros is actually a matter of honour and a nice souvenir!